Monday, June 2, 2008

Chinese Online Class - From Beijing Chinese School - View Single Post - Secret 不能說的秘密

Thread: Secret 不能說的秘密
View Single Post

   #1

skylee

Join Date: Aug 2003

Location: Hong Kong

Posts: 6,213

Secret 不能說的秘密

====================================================================================================

I saw this film today. It is Jay Chou's debut as director. There is nothing special about the
film, not the story, not the acting, not the images; but I like it immensely. It is such an
ordinary film, but at the same time very likeable. I think it has to do with the chemistry between
Chou and the leading actress, and their playing the piano throughout the film. And the ending is
'deadly' romantic.

I think Chou always looks very vulnerable, both in this film and in 黃金甲.

Watching this film I kept saying to myself, "嘩周杰倫真不得了". He plays a highschool
student quite convincingly IMHO. And the film has that typical sweet and pure Taiwan feel. (This
is my Taiwan impression - 純純的, 土土的.)And when the credits began to roll, the girl
sitting next to me said to her friend in mandarin, "好好看喔" (oh even in HK there are
mandarin speakers everywhere). And I agree with her.

I am glad that I've seen this film. Films like this make cinema-going worthwhile. Recommended.

Trailer -> http://202.85.147.176/broadcast/trai...ailer1.mpg.WMV

__________________
This blog is the same as that blog.
淚似簾外雨 點滴到天明 空房冷冰冰 山伯孤伶伶

====================================================================================================
Last edited by roddy : 28th July 2007 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Moved the image as I still haven't
fixed problems they cause on the home page

skylee
View Public Profile
Visit skylee's homepage!
Find More Posts by skylee

chinese language lessons, learn chinese language, learn to speak chinese, mandarin learn, study chinese, study chinese in china, studying chinese, china chinese in learning, chinese language class, chinese language exchange, chinese language in china, chinese language lesson, chinese language study, chinese language tutor, learn chinese beijing, learn chinese in beijing, learn chinese pinyin, learn to speak mandarin chinese, learning chinese online, learning the chinese language, mandarin learn online, study chinese china, studying chinese online

No comments: